Monday 14 July 2008

Weekend Blog


Hi! :) On Friday there was an assembly and there were some performances, an "advertisement" by Fitness&Health workshop and Star Students Awards. I think that the assembly was OK. The first performance was by the Drama workshop and then there was another class but I don't really remember which class :). After those performances there was a "commercial break" by Fitness&Health workshop. Then they gave us those Star Students Award, unfortunately I didn't get this Students Award but it's OK :)

The following day on Saturday we went to Cambridge and we could go shopping or sightseeing. We had about 3 and a half hours so we had a lot of time :). I went shopping with Kasia, Jelena and Kasia. We went to some shops like GAP, OASIS, STARBUCKS, SISLEY, CHOCOLATE etc. We bought some clothes, sweets and presents for our parents and friends. Then we took some pictures and they were really cool! We also took pictures with those English Telephone Boxes :). Later we had to go to the meeting point and go back to Queenswood. At 8 p.m we had a disco. I didn't like it because there was a bad atmosphere and the music wasn't really good.

On Sunday half of the people in Queenswood went to the Thorpe Park and half stayed here, I mean they stayed in Queenswood. I didn't go to the Thorpe Park either and I had some activities. To tell the truth Sunday was the most boring day ever!

That's all for now :) Bye bye, see you later! :*

No comments: